- The manuscript of the article has never been published in the online media and other printed media ( journal, proceeding, etc ).
- The manuscript is sent in the form of soft-copy ( form .doc or .docx ) by submitted http://journal.ubaya.ac.id/iphp/JIBT/login
- The manuscript published in this journal includes the results of research, critical review, opinions, and book review on management and applied business.
- The manuscript of the article contains 3000 – 5000 words with single space.
- The manuscript is written in the essay format, beginning with the title ( header 1 ), subtitle ( header 2 ), and sub-titles ( header 3 ). The typing format is as follows :
- Title ( header 1 ), ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, with bold type, placed in the middle.
- Subtitle ( header 2 ), the first letter of each words is capitalized, except conjunctions, articles and prepositions.
- Sub-subtitle ( header 3 ), only the first letter of the first word in the phrase is capitalized.
- The manuscript of research article consists of :
- The title consisting of maximum 15 words.
- Name of the writer and other identities ( profession, affiliation, email address, number of mobile phone.
- Abstract written in English, consisting of 150 – 250 words, including the summary of background, objectives, or the research problem, methods, results and conclusion.
- Key words : 3 – 5 words
- Introduction ( includes the background, statement of problem / objectives which are presented in narrative form).
- The theoretical frame work / Review of literature.
- Results and discussions.
- Conclusion and recommendation.
- References are typed with APA style as seen in the following.
Romer, P.M., Hurlock, E.B. 1992."Endogenous Technological Change". Journal of Political Economy, 98 (5), p 1971-1102.
Wijaya, Agus; Purnomolastu, N.; dan Tjahjoanggoro, AJ. 2015. Kepemimpinan Berkarakter. Edisi 2. Sidoarjo: Brilian lnternasional.
- For articles in Indonesian language, the spelling and punctuation should comply with the Revised Indonesian Punctuation and Spelling Guideline.