Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.
Articles published in Jurnal Bisnis Terapan are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license, which permits anyone to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided appropriate credit is given to the original author(s) and Jurnal Bisnis Terapan is recognized as its original publisher. A link to this license should also be provided. Any derivative work of an article published in Jurnal Bisnis Terapan must also be shared under the same (or compatible) license.
Both copyright and publishing rights on articles are retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. Only a non-exclusive license is granted to Jurnal Bisnis Terapan to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher.