INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING TEXT
1. Manuscripts are written in scientific structure using Indonesian or English with proper spelling.
2. Manuscripts are collected in the form of Microsoft Word (MS Word). The author's bio is attached to the manuscript.
3. The type of writing uses Times New Roman font size 12 (except the title and abstract). Manuscripts have the following format:
Line spacing 1.5cm
Paper size A4 (21cm x 29.7 cm)
Number of pages 10-15 pages
Right and left margins 2.5cm, top 2.5cm, and bottom 3cm
The page number on the bottom right of the page
Scriptwriting templates are available.
4. All manuscripts are written in essay form, accompanied by titles, and subtitles located on the left side without using numbering with the following conditions:
INTRODUCTION (Times New Roman, 12, Bold, Uppercase)
First Sub (Times New Roman, 12, Bold, Capitalize Each Word)
Second Sub (Times New Roman, 12, Bold, Italic, Capitalize Each Word)
Third Sub (Times new roman, 12, Italic, Capitalize Each Word)
5. Placement of tables and pictures are included in the script. Tables and figures are numbered sequentially titles and sources.
a. Each table is numbered and has a title above the table.
Font Times New Roman, font size 12, Bold, Capitalize Each Word, no spacing.
Writing sources are placed under the table in bold letters. The table is only lined for column headings and row endings.
b. Each picture is numbered and with the title below the image. Font Times New Roman, font size 12, Bold, Capitalize Each Word, no spacing. The source is placed under the image in bold.
c. Formulas are numbered.
d. Appendix is numbered.
6. Following are some of the general terms used in the writing format of JATI:
a. Title in Indonesian or English up to 90 syllables.
b. The author's name, the institution where the author works, the author's email address.
c. Abstract is written in English and consists of 150 -200 words which contain the research objectives, scope, concise method, main results, and main conclusions.
d. The introduction describes the problems or reasons for conducting research or writing articles, the latest developments in thinking (last 5-10 years) as a comparison.
e. Theoretical Study describes the theory & development of hypotheses used in research.
f. The method contains approaches, theoretical foundations, frameworks of thought, materials, locations, methods/techniques in obtaining sources and data analysis, as well as the main instruments used.
g. The results contain the data or information collected, analysis by the approach, and interpretation and synthesis that is used as the basis for conclusions or new theories.
h. The discussion links the conclusions with existing opinions, theories, and research results of other researchers to be concluded into a new general theory. Results and discussion can be combined.
j. The bibliography only contains sources cited in the article and is arranged in alphabetical order.