The manuscript texts are written in English. Manuscripts will be first reviewed by editorial boards. The main text of a manuscript must be submitted as a Word document (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) file. The manuscript consists of around 15 pages, well-typed in a single column on A4 size paper, using 11 pt of Calisto MT. The manuscript contains an original work and has potentially contributed to the highly scientific advancement.
The manuscript should contain the following section in this order:
Title of articles in English should describe the main content of manuscripts, be informative, concise, and not too wordy, and do not contain formulas. The title should contain 15 words at the most. The title should be written in bold capital letters, with a letter size of 13 pt, single-spaced, and centered.
b. The author’s name
The author’s name is written without an academic degree and the last name must not be abbreviated. The author’s identity should be accompanied by the institution’s name, 11 pt. If there is more than one author, the identity of the other author(s) should be written completely.
c. Name of affiliation for each author
The author's name should be accompanied by Name of the Department, the Name of the Institution, and the Country with calisto MT 11 pt. The email address put on the article info with Calisto MT 10 pt.
Written briefly in English in one paragraph of 200 words, containing background, research objectives, methodology, results, the conclusion of the study, and your research contributions to science. The abstract should be written in one paragraph, single-spaced, in Calisto MT letter with a size of 10 pt.
Written in English 3-5 words or groups of words, written alphabetically. The keywords are written in Italics, in regular letters with a capital at the beginning of the first keyword and ended with a period.
Explaining the background, problems, and importance of research, a brief literature review that relates directly to research or previous findings that need to be developed, and ending with a paragraph on research purposes. A balance must be kept between the pure and applied aspects of the subject. The introduction is presented in the form of paragraphs of approximately 1000 words.
g. Research Methods
Make sure that work can be repeated according to the details provided. It contains technical information of the study presented clearly. Therefore, readers can conduct research based on the techniques presented. Materials and equipment specifications are necessary. Approaches or procedures of study together with data analysis methods must be presented.
h. Results and Discussion
Well-prepared tables and or figures must be a significant feature of this section because they convey the major observations to readers. Any information provided in tables and figures should no longer be repeated in the text, but the text should focus on the importance of the principal findings of the study. In general, journal papers will contain three-seven figures and tables. The same data can not be presented in the form of tables and figures. The results of the study are discussed to address the problem formulated, objectives, and research hypotheses. It is highly suggested that the discussion be focused on the why and how the research findings can happen and to the extent to which the research findings can be applied to other relevant problems.
The conclusion should be withdrawn on the basis of research findings, formulated concerns, and research purposes. The conclusion is presented in one paragraph without a numerical form of expression. Explain your research contributions to science.
Contributors who are not mentioned as authors should be acknowledged, and their particular contributions should be described. All sources of funding for the work must be acknowledged, both the research funder and the grant number (if applicable) should be given for each source of funds
Manuscripts are written by using standard citation applications (Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero). APA (American Psychological Association) reference style is required. Citing an article written by two authors, both authors should be mentioned, however, for three and more authors only the first author is mentioned followed by et al., for example, Murhadi & Sutedja (2019), Murhadi et al. (2019). A series of references should be presented in ascending date order (Anandya et al., 2015; Marciano et al., 2017; Mahadwartha, 2019). Different publications with the same author(s) and year will be presented separately, as follows 2013a, 2013b.
In the reference list, the references should be listed in alphabetical order. More or less 80% of references for literature reviews should be the recent (up-to-date) journals published in the last 5 years, but the rest of 20 % of references can be cited from research reports and or articles.
- Each table is given a chronological number (Arabic numeral), the title of the table, and the source if the table is taken from other sources.
- The number and title of the table are written above the table, Calisto MT 11 in bold letters and center
- The number of tables is written above the title of the table, with a capital letter at the beginning of each word.
- The table title is written under table number, with a capital letter at the beginning of each word.
- Table source is written under the table, left aligned, Calisto MT 9. Example: Source: World Bank, 2016.
- The table is written in 10 letters and single-spaced.
- Table Design: Table title and column title, column title and table content, table content, and table source are separated by horizontal lines (vertical lines are not necessary).
- Chronological numbers are not necessary inside the table.
- Each picture is given a chronological number (Arabic numeral), the title of the picture, and the source if the picture is taken from other sources.
- The number and title of the picture are written below the picture, written in one line, Calisto MT in bold letters, and center No. of the picture is ended with a period.
- The number and title of the picture are written with a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence.
- The picture source is written under the number and title of the picture, center
- The letters in the picture are written in 10 letters and single-spaced.