Copyright & License
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain the copyright of their articles and have the right to publish their work elsewhere without restrictions.
2. The journal has the right to be the first to publish the work and it is also licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share it with proper acknowledgment to the author and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors can make additional agreements to distribute the published version of their work, such as posting it in institutional repositories or including it in a book, while acknowledging its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are encouraged to share their work online (e.g., in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, which can lead to productive exchanges and increased citations of their published work.
5. All articles and related materials are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-NC 4.0).
ANIMA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.